Tuesday 9 January 2018

http://writingfromtheheart.blog

One constant in my life is the fact that I love to write. I enjoy creating content, whether it be short stories, scripts, diary entries, etc.

Ever since I was little I have loved writing short stories and often competed in school competitions to create written pieces. 


I asked myself today what I wanted from my blog and realised I wanted two things - I wanted to have somewhere that I can share stories about my family and where I could write personal accounts...and then I wanted to be able to write content - reviews, short stories, poems.

So with that in mind, I decided to create TWO blogs. You heard me correctly....I created a separate blog so I can keep all of my written content in one place.

This blog account that I am on now will be solely for my personal posts.

If you would like to read my short stories, poems or reviews please head over to:-

http://writingfromtheheartdotblog.wordpress.com

It is still very much under construction - its a simple set up so shouldn't take long before I can post content. I worried that I had gone for the wrong WORDPRESS when I first signed up - I paid the yearly fee and then realised that a lot of people used wordpress.org when they wanted to make there blogs successful and make money from them. And then I realised that I am not really bothered about advertising on my blog or affiliate marketing etc. I don't review make-up or make creative items that I can sell. I want to use my blog space (on wordpress) to simply showcase some of my written work - somewhere that I can link prospective clients to who may be interested in me writing content for them.

So as of today, I have two blogs! :D

This could be confusing! For me....not you guys!


I hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment