Sunday 11 February 2018

Another Blog You Say?

So, as well as this blog (Which I haven't updated as much as I would like to, because I am distracted with the other one) I also have a writing blog. This other blog is where I write short stories, poems; and write book reviews.

As previously mentioned I love writing and I wanted somewhere that I could simply use just for that.

This other blog can be found at -

http://writingfromtheheart.blog

I am also getting quite a following through my Twitter Page - over a thousand followers! :)
The engaging with fellow bloggers part is daunting at times, but it helps to see what other bloggers do; what their styles are and how they create traffic to their blogs. A lot of people would probably say that they wanted as much traffic as they could so that they could make money from it, etc.

But I am hoping that my writing blog will be some sort of showcase for my writing; some place that I can refer possible authors/publications onto. I do really like the thought of reviewing new books. So, I am looking at setting it up so I can receive new publications before they are in the shops so I can read them and provide them with a honest review. :D

I can but try!


No comments:

Post a Comment